Manarola, Cinque Terre (4 prints left)
View as I sat alone just outside a small church in the small village of Manarola. The hillsides in Cinque Terre are steep, but thankfully these villages offer nooks, crannies, and views galore. The pop of multi-colored homes and the tiered gardens and hillside farms framed the Mediterranean sea perfectly. I can still feel the sun on my face, remember the cool of the stone I sat upon, and the feeling of joy as I gazed out.
- Giclée print with watercolor overtop
- Each piece is unique as each is handpainted separately
- Limited edition print (5)
- Artwork size 8x10"
- Paper size 8.75x11"
- Fits an 8x10" matte; frame/matte in picture is not included in sale
- Signed and numbered by artist
- Certificate of authenticity